Friday 15 August 2014

notes à la mode 49

Vanity Fair: The International Best-Dressed List Portfolio
I couldn't care less about best-dressed lists, or worst-dressed lists for that matter, but I like the portfolio created by Vanity Fair with individuals that have made it to their international list through the years. These five images are my favourites and feature Dree Hemingway and Jeremy Irons (love that photo of them!), Grace Coddington, chef Marcus Samuelsson and Neil Patrick Harris, Cressida Bonas, and YSL's muse Betty Catroux. Mario Testino photographed them in New York City and London and Jessica Diehl was the stylist. Is it just I, or does actor Jeremy Irons look more and more handsome with age?
Have a wonderful weekend!

photo credit:
Mario Testino for Vanity Fair • Dree Hemingway, Jeremy Irons, Grace Coddington, Marcus Samuelsson, Neil Patrick Harris, Cressida Bonas, and Betty Catroux styled by Jessica Diehl

3 comments:

  1. Cressida Bonas looks quite stunning in that photo! You know how they say that your pet looks like the owner.. well I think Grace Coddington looks like her cat .. all that crazy wild hair don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought exactly the same about Cressida. You cracked me up with Grace and her cats. I'm wondering if my hair will turn wild, given that we have two Persians ;-)

      Delete
  2. I'm with you, Helen and Lisa, about Cressida. I'm not indifferent to Jeremy Irons either. The man's got style in spades. I guess it is true what they say about pets looking like the owner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.